Menu

Please follow the link below for our latest update on Coronavirus:

Coronavirus Update

Home Page

School closure in event of snow or severe weather

We continue to monitor the ongoing severe weather, and at this point in time it does not look likely that we will need to close the school tomorrow (Thursday 29/02).  We thought it a good idea however to confirm you that we do have up to date plans in place to confirm this to parents if the decision has been made to close the school.


Our plans confirm that we aim to text parents by 08.00am when the decision has been made to close the school for the day.  We will then make every effort to clear snow and ice to enable us to open the following day.  

 

Any decision to close the school would also be confirmed to Bristol City Council, who in turn would cascade this information to local media and radio.

 

 

 

Top